Domnann, by Kryw

|


A few hours ago Domnann was released on TMX. This is not very similar to his old temples, and that's good. I think we have enough temples for now (don't get me wrong, I love them). Anyway, this map reminds me so insanely much about the old kz maps from Counter-Strike if anyone remembers. I'm sure you'll get the same feeling too from playing it or watching the screenshots.

This track has very many jumps, just like Castle of Shadows, only that this track has rough jumps, not smooth. And I quite like that. The route is very clear, nobody at Pixelsport RPG forgot any CPs as far as I know. The only thing I don't like is the multi-lap start, which means that your replay won't get autosaved.

TMX ID: 1596007
AT: 13.30.91
First-time length: from 30 to 120 minutes
Difficulty: I would say lunatic









Mod/textures

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed!
WTF!
Very nice!

-MfG-Big Al

Anonymous said...

this is an expert track..
and I did 26min on my first run, not 60+ ^^

_eie

Kryw said...

hihihi

Tecfan said...

You had been speccing for 2 hours, so :)

Anonymous said...

how can speccing help me to drive 34min faster? oO

_eie

Venom said...

Haha.

60-120 Min?

it tooks me 210 mins and i didnt even finish. But very great track.

Tecfan said...

you see how the tricks are done, you see the route, you read the guidance. it is definitely a lot easier to spec a track first ;> but I can lower it

Srilo said...

did it in ~67 minutes at my first run :) Really nice map with a lot of nice stunts^^

Post a Comment